12/09/2007

Winter Walk

  
  




Start from here : winter violett



winter walk -
I still see flowers
on my way






01  autumn fields walk





so bright and orange -
late persimmons
to share with the crows



15 autumn colors





09 branch mountains





one last second -
susuki grass and
my roof


CLICK to go to my album, last page




and then the clouds
cover it all -
winter shadows !






:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



 Take the SLIDE SHOW, 21 photos !



Read my Haiku Archives 2007


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what an exquisite treat, Gabi!
Thank you very much.

Mary

Anonymous said...

.
winter walk...
I see the snow on the mountains
beyond the flowers

Manu Kant

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/simply_haiku/message/21034

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .