11/17/2007

winter shadows

  
  



fields shadow


winter shadows -
my glass is still
half full



yellow shadows





cosmos flowers in sunshine and shade







:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


After writing this haiku I checked a bit about Issa and his "lot in life"

My Life, my fate (mi no ue)

Take your time to explore Issa !



Read my SHADOW Haiku from 2007



Read my Haiku Archives 2007


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1 comment:

shanna said...

Oh I want to go barefoot in that dirt we have little soil and it is after all what we are by what we grow..I stay drooling
much aloha from the land of sunshine
shanna

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .