3/18/2007

Snowflakes on thin ice

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


old stone basin -
a sprinkle of snowflakes
on thin ice



cold March morning -
some buds of my apricots
start peeking



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



Look at the Circle of Life
Stone Basin


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I hope its true -
a good word melts
the cold of this March


..... take care of your words .....
a winter meditation





Read my Haiku Archives from March 2007


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gabi,

This is Danny Sillada. You left a comment on my blog "Extrordinary Encounter".

My active site is http://dcsillada.multiply.com
where I have some artworks.

Thank you and best regards.

Danny

Gabi Greve said...

Thanks for popping in, Danny.
I wanted to invite you to mymultiply, but it did not work somehow.

GABI

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .