11/28/2010

forget and google

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


the more I forget
the more I google -
winter solitude








:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



Dear Gabi san,

This gave me a great smile -- thank you!

Sadly, the reverse is also true :

the more I google
the more I forget -
autumn leaves

Isabelle.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


. The Google Logo in Japan .


. . . Read my Haiku Archives 2010

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

after sex
he googles
himself

Helen Buckingham
http://area17.blogspot.com/2010/06/water-on-moon-haiku-collection-by-helen.html

anonymous said...

the more I google
the more I find

anonymous said...

the more I google
the more I find
in the www

anonymous google books said...

To see what
I've been up to
I Google myself.

Alexis Rotella

"Ouch, Senryu That Bite", 2008

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .