3/31/2011

colors of spring

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


04 narcissus sunshine


colors of my spring -
one yellow narcissus
one yellow butterfly


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Friends sharing their spring colors

colors of my spring
one last purple,3 new peach
flags at the gate


Brenda Roberts


colours of my spring
one yellow daffodill
one purple crocus


Geoff Sanderson



red cheek child
gray haired granny
blue day dawnning


Barbara Beene


source : facebook


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

. . . Read my Haiku Archives 2011

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gabi san,
I am glad to hear that you have warm day.
Your haiku teaches me your climate that you are feeling now.
Sakuo.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .