1/09/2009

I am NOW

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I was regretting the past and fearing the future.
Suddenly God was speaking. "My name is 'I Am.'"
I waited. God continued.

"When you live in the past,
with its mistakes and regrets,
it is hard. I am not there. My name is not 'I was.'

"When you live in the future,
with its problems and fears,
it is hard. I am not there. My name is not 'I will be.'

"When you live in this moment, it is not hard.
I am here.
My name is 'I Am.'"



Helen Mellicost




I am Here
I am Now
I write Haiku


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


MORE
. . . QUOTES with HAIKU


. . . Read my Haiku Archives 2009


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .