6/13/2008

bumblebee

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


sunny summer day ...
I bumble along with
the bumble bees





They are on the blackberry flowers and others and their hummmmmm fills my garden !




Inspired by a posting from
Larry Bole


I've got a lil' dance ain't got no steps
I'm gonna let the music move me around


(B. Preston / B. Fisher)


sunny summer day...
bopping along to the beat
blasting from a car


Larry

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


. . . Read my Haiku Archives 2008


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .