4/24/2008

quality for my day

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Sometimes during the day,
I consciously focus on some ordinary
object and allow myself a momentary "paying-attention."


This paying-attention gives meaning to my life.
I don't know who it was, but someone said
that careful attention paid to anything
is a window into the universe.

Pausing to think this way,
even for a brief moment, is very important.
It gives quality to my day.


Robert Fulghum

CLICK For more reference about Robert





pausing
to write haiku ...
quality to my day



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



. . . Read my QUOTES with HAIKU



. . . Read my Haiku Archives 2008


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1 comment:

Unknown said...

美甘宿のご案内有難うございました。
今年のゴールデンウイークは御蔭様で出雲街道の本当に良い所を、歩かしてもらえました。
I am very happy to be able to enjoy the nice place.
Gabi san thank you so much!!

sakuo.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .