2/08/2008

risk management

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


At the moment I am working at a rather difficult scientific translation from Japanese to German, about Bioethics, Science Communication and Risk Management in Medicine and Environment.

This morning I had to smile ...


risk management -
shall I shovel snow
or wait for the sunshine ?




02 Daruma Badger


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


For those who doubt this is a haiku, check the kigo

shoveling snow



.................................................. But here is a senryu


risk management -
shall I call this HAIKU
or SENRYU ? ??





My take on the discussion :
Haiku, Senryu, Zappai (俳句, 川柳, 雑俳)



. . . Read my Haiku Archives 2008


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Risk management and decision-making, Gabi ...
so new and yet so old.

red-tailed squirrel ...
nuts at the bottom of the tree
and one brown fox

:>) E

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .