9/03/2007

Threatening Clouds

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


threatening clouds
in the darkening sky -
and then this FLASH




Right in front of my nose, an unexpected lighning struck the bamboo grove on the other side of the valley, and an immediate thunder brought it all to vibrate in a hellish symphony



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



Read my Haiku Archives 2007


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I know that grove... did it burn? Are you alrgiht? I bet
that close strike made you almost jump out of your skin!!

Waooooooo... some strong moments there!

Take care (hmmmm... just realize the English verb "take" is the
romaji for bamboo 竹... cooincidence? I think not!)

愛。。。 知美

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .