10/13/2010

dear flower

  
  



dear flower -
please teach me to grow old
so gracefully




10 growing old gracefully









. My Lady Murasaki


. Yellow Orchids




04 clouds reflected

. WALK WITH ME
Takitani Pond Album






. NEXT
Cosmos fields and Tanada
  


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::




No one gets out of here alive.

although we all like to believe
we will be the exception,
our death is inevitable


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


. Autumn flowers and kigo  



. . . Read my Haiku Archives 2010

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

5 comments:

anonymous said...

Beautiful work!
R.W.

anonymous said...

dear flower -
teach me to grow old
so gracefully


another thought ...

anonymous said...

beautiful photo! I love autumn. It energizes me :-) and also brings me that reminder to allow change to happen and not be fearful of it.
D.M.

anonymous said...

Oh Gabi...
What a magnificent photo...and flower...and the poem is a prayer to me...thank you. It's the perfect visiual for your words...it's like I can hear that wondrous mandala of nature speaking to your very words...and her answer lies in her way of being...and her simply, just "be-ing"...
Thank you for that breath of fresh air to day.
C.M.

anonymous said...

I too love the Autumn.
Every time I see a leaf gracefully fallling... letting the wind set it down gently on the ground, or a rooftop.. I am reminded how we "must let go" in order to live...and move on to the next place we're meant to be.
MMM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .