10/21/2008

frog on rose

  
  



01 frog on rose wide till 04





watering plants ...
my frog takes his shower
on a red rose




CLICK for the last photo








:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


My Karl the Froggie   .. 蛙とカラー


..... Frog in Buddha's Eye 仏の目にカール君




Thank you, Terry, for the arrangement!



.................................................................................


kigo for roses in all seasons


. Rose (bara 薔薇) .




. . . Read my Haiku Archives


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gabi,
it's amazing photo! A good place to take shower. Some kind of wellness?!
T.

laughing granny said...

Ooooh, Gabi!
You made my day :-))
Kiss the froggie for me!
Love,
visnja

Gabi Greve said...

Thanks for visiting, Granny!
I am sure KARL will appreciate your kiss,Princess!
GABI

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .