1/24/2008

Icicles

  
  







icicles -
the joy of catching
the right moment





06 tip of ice






with my foxes


START the tour from HERE !






with my badger Tanuki


04 tanuki and mouse







:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


. . . The next morning is HERE !


Winter in my garden
Look at more in my PHOTO ALBUM !



. . . Read my Haiku Archives 2008


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

6 comments:

Unknown said...

狐狸達に
つづらの涙
光りけり

Kori tati ni tudura no namida hikari Keri

foxes and badge
tears of icicles
lighting.

sakuo.

shanna said...

and here I am perspiring in the heat of a drought

love it
shanna

Anonymous said...

Gabi, you make me a child again (some people would say I never stopped)

icicle
waiting for the drop
to drop

(A drop is a drop even before it drops. Isn't the English language fun?)

B. USA

Anonymous said...

very nice Gabi.

A.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures, Gabi san! :)

And I like your haiku very much, too!


sunny morning --
the eaves bristling
with icicles

:)
Origa

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures, hard to pick a favourite ... you reminded me of our little foxes, and of (real) tanukis that used to come to the garden, and ate out of my hand ... they loved salmon heads and similar delicacies :-)Thanks, Gabi!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .