10/27/2007

TIKKIS from Finland

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


That tree, just as
lonesome as I am --
lost all it's leaves


.....

The other man, just as
lonesome as I am
In this empty universe


(Kerouac)
(p. 181, the last haiku in his collection)

.....

Turn this way;
I also am lonely,
This evening of autumn


(Basho)


Tomorrow, I promise, I'm writing something else.


... TIKKIS at juhatik.blogspot.com/



just one leaf
by the roadside ...
where is the rest ?


... Gabi at juhatik



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


... Loneliness, sadness, melancholy and other emotions
Sabishisa, kanashisa and more


Read my Haiku Archives 2007


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .