1/18/2008

snowflakes

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



early morning -
such tiny snowflakes
racing through sunrays




:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::




Usually our snowflakes are rather large and heavy and wet.
This morning, they were really tiny ... and the sunshine from the side made them look like little diamond dust !
This amazing blizzard lasted for about half an hour before the sunshine won the day.



. . . Read my Haiku Archives 2008


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Konnichiwa gabi san

thank you very much haiku and site

It was a little snow morning here too.

I drink milk coffe with cake at my office

Have a wonderful haiku day

etsuko :o)

Unknown said...

You have tiny snowflake.
I think it shows heavy coldness.
Today is very cold in Tokyo too.
I stopped to go for painting.
All day long I am sitting beside the fire.

sakuo.

Anonymous said...

snow...
overnight
gone

Gabi san, I have a photo of our quick-snow on my 360 BLOG.

Did you make a snow man? I think Daruma sama is a good model...
haha!!

ciao... chibi

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .